Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Magician in the kitchen

My wife is a magician. Here is a quinoa lentil stew that she made. It's packed full of peppers, dinosaur kale, tomatoes, onions, lentils, quinoa, and extreme deliciousness.

As you can see, I also like to add a little heat to my dishes. I've always been a fan of hot food and am constantly seeking new food that will abuse my palate. Chances are there will be a recipe here featuring a heaping amount of habañero peppers.

Random side note: I just watched a foreign film called The Last Circus. If you're looking for a bizarre and twisted love story featuring clowns during the Spanish Civil War and 1970's Spain, I highly recommend it.

Now I'm just basically trying to fill up space along side of this photo. I could have made it smaller, but that wold have been a disservice to you. You need to see the insane amount of flavor going on here. Okay, end of post.

-Bearded Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment