Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vegan Picture Book Smorgasbord!

My apologies for falling behind with the updates! Between teaching, grading, being a husband, and my newest responsibility: being a dog dad, I've been a little preoccupied. However, here are some photos of the delicious meals that Suzanne and I have made over the past couple weeks.


These were a Suzanne original recipe called Tortilla Stackers. It's three lightly crispy tortillas with a Mexican styled filling (corn, black beans, onions, vegan sausage, and spices). These were awesome and essentially can be eaten like a hamburger!


This was round two of Vegan Chipotle Mac and Cheese. The last time I made this I substituted the chipotles with jalapenos. However, we used chipotles this time and boy did it make the dish even more delicious! The smokiness from the peppers added so much flavor!


Suzanne then made Meso Soup with Vegan Pot Stickers. HANDS DOWN MY FAVORITE ASIAN MEAL YET! Trust me, the recipe deserves all the caps.


Lastly, Suzanne made a tofu stir fry dish that was also incredibly good and filling

Many of the recipes from this post can be found on my wife's blog, http://whereitvegan.blogspot.com/

Suzanne and I are looking forward to Thanksgiving tomorrow. We'll be sure to post some pictures of our amazing meal! To all of our amazing family and friends, we hope that you all have a wonderful holiday break and we truly cherish all of your love and support!

-Bearded Vegan

No comments:

Post a Comment